Square City werkt als trusted advisor voor profielen in de logistiek en supply chain. Wij bieden expertise, dialoog en continuïteit om als logistieke selectiepartner de juiste match te vinden voor onze klanten en kandidaten. Door ons uitgebreid netwerk van professionals en de persoonlijke benadering van onze consultants mag je rekenen op een kwalitatieve, duurzame en transparante samenwerking.
We are looking for an Operations Manager Warehouse
. Our client is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Are you the new colleague they are looking for?
- Overall supervision, coordination, and final responsibility for the day-to-day operations assigned to you.
- You will take this responsibility in strong collaboration with your team leaders and other staff in a way that your team achieves the internal and external KPIs.
- In doing so you take full responsibility for maintaining and improving the relationship with your customers.
- You will manage diverse projects within the warehouse environment.
- Maintaining and strengthen the existing continuous improvement culture.
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating the development of the individual employees in your team. You take on the final responsibility for the people management in your area included: staff communication, organize team meetings, team building activities, ...
- Yu will follow-up our quality, health, safety, an d security policy (QSHE).
- Develop and implement the tactical and operational plan for your warehouse area to support the realization of the strategical plan of the whole organization.
- Contribute to the development of that strategical plan during the planning phase.
- You have a master's degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience complemented with at least 3 years of successful management in a role similar to the vacant role.
- You have a solid knowledge both of warehouse and logistic processes and the concepts of lean management and continuous improvement.
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself to take responsibility for results and to lead a team.
- You have solid (personal) time management skills.
- Language skills: English, Dutch- fluent speaking and writing.
What our client offers:
- You will recieve a fixed contract with a good salary and benefits.
- You will work at an innovative company with a strong international environment.
- They offer lots of internal courses and opportunities to grow.