Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Logistics trade coordinator French & English
in the Antwerp region. Are you the logistics talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
The required qualifications are:
- You will receive a training where you will gain more knowledge of (logistics) documents such as for example: bill of lading, incoterms, invoices, etc.
- You will independently coordinate orders from customers and overseas partners with a focus on markets towards Africa or countries in EU.
- You are responsible for the trade and logistics process together with your team.
- You have contact with customers, suppliers, shipping companies and other international partners on a daily basis.
- You are responsible for the fast and correct preparation and follow-up of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transport documents.
This is what our client offers:
- You have initial relevant experience in the logistics industry and/or hold a bachelor's degree in logistics, economics, languages, etc.
- Knowledge of incoterms, bill of lading, invoices, etc. is a strong plus!
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are accurate, service-oriented and you are a problem-solver.
- You are eager to learn, proactive and critical.
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.