Square City works as a trusted advisor for profiles in Engineering We offer expertise, dialogue and continuity to find the right match for our clients and candidates as a engineering selection partner. Thanks to our extensive network of professionals and the personal approach of our consultants, you can count on a high-quality, sustainable and transparent collaboration.
For a real niche player in telecommunications within the space industry, we are looking for a Product Manager Telecommunications.
Do you have enough technical and commercial knowledge for this challenge?
The responsabilities for this position are:
The required qualifications are:
- As a Product Manager you help defining the strategy and vision of the product lines.
- You are in close contact with the Business Development Managers.
- You consult both internally and externally to get to know the products inside and out.
- Your focus lies on developing products towards the future in close cooperation with the client.
- You have a University degree in engineering is required and technically skilled in satellite communication.
- You are product oriented and have great communication skills.
- You capturing the essence of customer feedback on their present and future needs.
- You have an understanding the offering on competitive markets, and have experience in defining mid-term strategies.
- Understanding R&D cycles, you plan and organise the future product roadmaps.
- You are willing to travel regularly.
What our client offers you:
- You will receive a good monthly salary complemented by a package of fringe benefits.
- You will be working for a major player with a strong reputation that values a good work-life balance.
- You will get enough space for personal development and autonomy.