Expect the unexpected for your talent! Square City works as a trusted advisor for profiles in office, logistics, supply chain & engineering. We offer expertise, dialogue and continuity as a selection partner to find the right match for our clients and candidates. Through our extensive network of professionals and the personal approach of our consultants, you can count on a qualitative, sustainable and transparent cooperation.
Our client is a specialist within the maritime sector in the niche of underwater works. Do you have the right technical and people skills for this challenge?
The responsibilities for this position are:
The required qualifications are:
- You will operate the ROV during various subsea operations in accordance with approved company procedures and objectives.
- You perform repairs and maintain the ROV through various auxiliary systems.
- You assist the Senior ROV pilot in leading operations at sea, such as lifting, launching and stowing the ROV.
- You assist the Senior ROV pilot in coordinating various stakeholder operations at sea, such as port authorities, customer vessels and bunker vessels.
- You will prepare reports and required documentation before and after operations, as well as brainstorm and perform ROV system upgrades to improve operational and technical efficiency.
This is what our client offers:
- You have a good understanding of mechanical tools or eager to learn about it.
- You have strong spatial understanding and the ability to critically evaluate problems.
- Knowledge within the maritime sector and safety processes is a plus!
- You are flexible, conscientious and willing to work towards common goals.
- You insist on always delivering quality work.
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary and fringe benefits, taking your relevant work experience into account.
- Company car!!
- You will join an innovative niche player that is taking the market by storm!
- You will join an international and healthy ambitious environment, which pays attention to personal development.