Expect the unexpected for your talent! Square City works as a trusted advisor for profiles in office, logistics & supply chain & Engineering. We offer expertise, dialogue and continuity as a selection partner to find the right match for our clients and candidates. Through our extensive network of professionals and the personal approach of our consultants, you can count on a qualitative, sustainable and transparent cooperation.
Do you have affinity with production and or technique
? Then get to work as an SQA Engineer
within one of the world leaders in innovation! In this position you will be joining the purchasing team
of the organization.
The responsibilities for this position are:
Required qualifications are:
- As an SQA engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating, monitoring and optimizing supplier process and product quality.
- You are co-responsible for the selection of new suppliers, where quality is one of the most important selection criteria in the process.
- You are responsible for evaluating the quality systems and overall quality approach when selecting potential new suppliers.
- You examine quality with regular audits and follow up on agreed improvement actions.
- You determine the expected quality level and objectives, which you define together with the purchaser for the improvement actions and follow up their implementation.
- You build contacts with suppliers so that they deliver parts that are in line with engineering specifications.
- To promote connection with customers and suppliers, travelling will become part of your duties.
This is what our client offers:
- You have a technical degree from college or high education or an equivalent through experience.
- You have a healthy interest in engineering, quality and logistics. Knowledge of electromechanics are a plus.
- You have a firm and dynamic personality with adept communication and persuasiveness.
- You are a team player, but can also go into focus to finish a project.
- You speak fluent English and Dutch in an international environment, as well as on your regular travels.
- You get a nice salary package according to relevant experience and complemented by an endless package of fringe benefits.
- You will rejoin a growing company, where each will progress at their own pace or via a Fast Track.
- You get the chance to learn a lot about the business, the products, all the divisions and the total supply chain.