Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for an Assistant Bookkeeper with knowledge in International Accounting in the Antwerp region.
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You will provide administrative support to the management. This involves handling financial-related documentation.
- You are responsible for checking the prompt processing/recording of invoices.
- You check the accuracy of invoices and accounting documents or reports.
- You respond to tasks given to you by management / Accountants.
- You take over part of both national and international accounting, for the offices in the Netherlands, Dubai and Korea.
The required qualifications are:
- You have completed a higher education within bookkeeping / accountancy.
- You preferably have 5 years' experience within finance/accountancy.
- You have knowledge of international accounting.
- You are strong in time management, coordination and organisation.
- You work accurately, with attention to detail.
- You have excellent numerical skills.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job, you will receive a nice monthly salary complemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- You will participate in future projects and the expansion of the company.
- You will receive a permanent contract immediately.