Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our clients specialized in forklifts and other materials/machines is looking for a Marketing Specialis
t. Are you organized and structured? Have you already built a strong expertise within Marketing? Read on quickly, apply and join the most fun Marketing team in the region!
The responsibilities for this position are:
The required qualifications are:
- You will work together to define an on-brand marketing strategy for your products (forklifts) with clear objectives and measurable targets.
- You will work with the product team to ensure that machines are launched appropriately and in key markets.
- You will collaborate with the wider marketing team to ensure press & PR is top notch, the website is up to date and attractive and advertisements are booked to highlight the strong brand.
- You will write and produce clear and concise instructions for marketing communications, managing extensive photography, video and CGI to support key product attributes.
- You will deliver timely and effective marketing communications across all channels.
- You will work with numerous agencies and freelancers, to keep all records running.
- You will have a good understanding of the Material Handling industry so you can connect with customers and see sales opportunities.
This is what our client offers:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in B2B marketing communications.
- You have experience managing offline, online channels and brand management.
- You are good at Strategic and organized and clear briefing.
- You have good reporting and communication skills which makes you able to present to key stakeholders with ease.
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet complex deadlines.
- You have extensive knowledge of conceiving, creating and executing campaigns.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, as these are the two working languages. In an ideal world, you speak another language (French or German).
- Previous experience marketing large capital equipment, automotive, off-Highway, agricultural machinery is an advantage but not crucial.
- You will have the opportunity to work at one of the world's largest machine manufacturers. You will work at an international level, in the new headquarters in Tessenderlo.
- Although the organization has a human scale, they are part of a fast-growing, global player with exciting plans and huge ambitions.
- They offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including meal vouchers, a pension plan and hospitalization insurance.
- Furthermore, you will enjoy flexibility in hours to fit around your life and and a work-from-home policy after induction period.