Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is today looking for a Logistics Officer Spanish/Portuguese
in the Antwerp region. Are you the logistics talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
The required qualifications are:
- As Logistics File Manager, in this challenging position you will be in daily contact with customers and suppliers.
- You will provide administrative support to the commercial logistics clerk.
- You are strong in drawing up various logistics documents.
- You monitor an entire process and you give clear instructions to your colleagues from other departments such as customs, finance, sales, etc.
- You also maintain contacts with external parties, who are involved in a correct shipment.
This is what our client offers:
- You have a first relevant experience as Logistics File Manager in an administrative function in the logistics sector.
- Preferably you have a degree in logistics.
- You are a professional who likes to keep the overview and can guarantee a complete handling of files.
- You like to work in a team, you know how important deadlines are and you have the necessary flexibility.
- You speak and write fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- You have a strong problem-solving attitude and you can easily deal with change.
- You can empathise with the customer's needs and build a confidential relationship with them.
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.