Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Logistics Officer Spanish & Portuguese
in the Antwerp region. Are you the logistics talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
The required qualifications are:
- After a thorough training and with the support of your team, you will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, with focus on emerging markets in Latin-America.
- You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
This is what our client offers:
- You have a first relevant experience in the logistics sector or a bachelor degree in logistics.
- You speak and write fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish!
- You are a professional who likes to keep the overview and can guarantee a complete handling of files.
- You can empathise with the customer's needs and build a confidential relationship with them.
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.